Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:22 — 15.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Father Len reveals why Jesus came into the world as a Jew and why God created multiple races and cultures.
Highlights, Ideas, and Wisdom
- God chose an enslaved, weak, and hated people to show God’s strength and bring love into the world.
- Father Len reveals his joke about every Jewish feast.
- The Bible constantly wrestles with racism.
- There is just one race in the Bible. That’s humanity. There are many different nations, but they’re all part of one family.
- Humanity is united by the language of love not rules, regulations, politics and technology.
- Father Len tells his favorite racism story where God’s punishment for a Middle Eastern woman’s racism is to make her skin white as snow.
- The Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus, has made dozens of appearances around the world over time. Always appearing as a person of the nation in which she appears. This to signify that Christ is present in all of us no matter what the color of our skin or our country of origin.
- If Jesus came into the world today he might well have black skin and be of African descent.