Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:08 — 15.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Father Len explains why God doesn’t send anybody to hell.
Highlights, Ideas, and Wisdom
- Father Len answers the question why a loving God creates human beings he knows will go to hell.
- Free will is one of God’s greatest gifts to each of us.
- Free will defines human beings.
- We are free to choose heaven or hell.
- Heaven’s gate is always open for us to walk in.
- “The Great Divorce” by CS Lewis tells the story of people in hell who have the opportunity to look into heaven and choose not to walk in.
- Father Len shares the Bible story of the rich man and Lazarus to illustrate how and why some people surprisingly choose hell over the love, unity, and community that is heaven.
- Heaven is a place where everybody loves everybody else. Even Minnesota Vikings fans love Green Bay Packers fans.
- God’s not going to force anybody into heaven. He’ll beg, he’ll plead, but if you want hell, you can choose it. God will respect your choice.
- Father Len explains the big difference between God knowing someone will go to hell and causing someone to go to hell.