Father Len presents stunning evidence from hundreds of personal experiences that supports the reality of an afterlife.
Support Wrestling with God Productions: https://www.GiveSendGo.com/WWGProductions
Highlights, Ideas, and Wisdom
- Consciously or unconsciously, how we operate in this life has a lot to do with whether we believe there is an afterlife.
- Father Len reflects on hundreds of personal experiences with death and dying, during 30 years of priesthood, that offer compelling, inspiring and uplifting evidence that there is an afterlife.
- Catholics believe that nobody dies alone. The moment you die, the dead are there to welcome you to the afterlife. Father Len shares some amazing stories that totally support this belief.
- There is a thin veil between heaven and earth.
- Catholics believe the Holy Spirit creates this mysterious and unbreakable bond between the living, the dead, and God that is stronger than death.
- The dying process produces healing that can’t be accomplished during our ordinary lives.
- All the evidence that there’s far more to life than just the here and now begs us to be more attentive to the sacred and the mysteries of life.
- Heaven is a great feast of love.
- If there is a hint that all those who loved in this life go to heaven, why wouldn’t you want to be in that community? Why wouldn’t you change your behavior now?
- In one sense, death is always kind of ugly, but at the same time it produces great beauty.
- There’s very little evidence that death leads to oblivion.
- Being fully present while witnessing death and dying will almost always give you a sense of the afterlife.
We welcome your questions and comments:
- Email: email@example.com
- Text or voicemail: 208-391-3738
Links to Podcasts from Wrestling with God Productions
- Wrestling with God Show: http://WWGShow.com
- Life Lessons from Jesus and the Church He Founded: http://LifeLessonsfromJesus.org
- A Priest’s Life: https://idahovocations.com/resources/video-podcasts/